For 12 regular or 24 mini muffins you will need:
1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
1/3 cup granulated sugar
1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/3 cup melted butter or margarine
3/4 cup (6 oz. container) plain non-fat yogurt
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- In a large bowl, stir together the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking
soda and salt.
- In another bowl, stir together the butter, yogurt, egg and vanilla.
- Stir the liquid ingredients into the dry just until the dry ingredients
- Blend in the blueberries.
- Spoon into muffin tins.
- Bake at 400° for 10 to 12 minutes for the mini muffins or about 15
minutes for the regular sized muffins.